Custom Branding Package
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
– 6 Logo Concepts
– 3 Matching secondary logo and or Icon design
– 1 Custom business card design (double sided)
– 2 Patterns
– 1 Custom Facebook design (Note: I can swap this out for another banner of choice ie Twitter.) incl.
:: Avatar Design
:: Timeline Cover
:: Custom tabs – Your choice of 4 (Contact / Website / Blog / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter etc)
1. BOOKING: please email me to check my current schedule as I operate on a booking system.
2. HOMEWORK: with this listing you will receive a downloadable branding questionnaire please go through and answer some important questions to help me get a better understanding of you and your business. Please also send me a link to your online portfolio (pinterest) or shop.
3. INSPIRE: The first step of the branding process is the creation of an inspiration board. I will study your questionnaire and create a colour palette along with style inspiration that will set the tone of your brand. Within 3 days of us receiving your questionnaire you will receive your first deliverable (the inspiration board) and have a chance to review and request up to 2 rounds of revisions until your in love with the direction.
4. LOGO CONCEPTS: The logo design process can take approx 10-15 business days to complete. During this phase you will receive your second deliverable which will consist of a few unique logo concepts designed based on the information given in the initial stages and your approved mood board. Once received you have the opportunity to review and request up to 2 rounds of revisions until you are completely happy with your logo design.
Revisions are made in a timely manner usually 1-3 business days.
5. BUSINESS CARD / FACEBOOK: During this phase you receive your third deliverable, once we agree on a logo/sub mark design, we now take your newly designed brand and continue it throughout your print and social media design (Business Card and Facebook) to complete your seamless new look. You have the opportunity to review and request up to 2 rounds of revisions.
6. BRAND BOARD & DELIVERABLES: Once you have signed off on all the branding elements above I will then create your new brand style guide. We will put your lovely new logo, colour palette and inspiration photos, sub mark, patterns and fonts into a full branding guide format. I will package up your files and send them to you via a convenient dropbox link for download.
ON COMPLETION YOU WILL RECEIVE:
– Inspiration Board (colour palette)
– Branding Board (shows your colour palette, fonts used and branding elements)
– Fonts (links to free and non free fonts)
– Files supplied in EPS / PDF / JPEG (for print & web) PNG (colour / black / white)
– Business Card files supplied in print ready PDF, I use moo.com templates
– Facebook element files supplied in JPG and PNG
– 2 Patterns in JPG
Any additional file formats requested will incur additional charges.